Landulph is situated on the banks of the picturesque River Tamar, conveniently located approximately 20 minutes from Plymouth and 35 minutes from Tavistock. Most concerts are held in the Landulph Memorial Hall with its excellent acoustics. The address is Landulph Memorial Hall, Cargreen, PL12 6NF.
Directions to Landulph Memorial Hall, PL12 6NE
The What3Words location is inquest.
Please be aware that many sat nav systems will take you a different and sometimes confusing way through the lanes. The route below is the quickest.
From the East (e.g. Plymouth):
- Follow the A38 from Exeter past Plymouth (signed to Liskeard) and across the Tamar Bridge into Cornwall.
- Follow A38 under tunnel and up hill.
- At the roundabout turn right onto the A388 (signposted to Calington) and straight over next roundabout.
- In Hatt, follow A388 straight over roundabout.
- Take the 2nd right to sign posted to Landulph
- At T-junction turn right towards Cargeen and Landulph
- Follow the lane for approximately 1½ miles, and you will arrive at a crossroads with the school on your right, turn left towards Cargreen, and the hall is ½ mile on the left hand side.
From the West (e.g. Bodmin):
- Follow the A38 towards Saltash.
- Shortly after going through Landrake, you will start going up a hill. At the top of the hill (approximately 1.3 miles after Landrake), turn left where it is signposted to Callington. At the end of this road, turn left at the T-junction.
- Follow directions from Hatt (item 4 above).
From the North:
- Follow the A388 from Callington towards Saltash.
- After going through St. Mellion, go straight over the mini roundabout and approximately ¾ mile further on take the 2nd left hand turn which is signed posted to Landulph.
- Follow the lane for approximately 2 miles, and you will arrive at a crossroads with the school on your right, turn left towards Cargreen, and the hall is ½ mile on the left hand side.