Landulph Celebrates – New Variant on Saturday 24 July
Postponed following Government guidance, Landulph Celebrates – New Variant will now be on 24 July. Watch this space to see what will be on offer in the new variant of Landulph Celebrates.
The clubs and committees of the parish have united to host a fun day
for everyone in Landulph parish and their friends on Saturday 24
July from 1:30pm until late at the Cargreen Yacht Club. There is no charge for entry.
The Black Friday Band open our celebration with their unique blend of folk-punk influenced by their Cornish and Irish roots.
Summer Fete 1:30 – 5:00pm
- Range of village stalls – contact Jill Trew if you would like a free stall
- Strawberry cream teas, homemade cakes and Pimms from 2:30 until 4:30
- Emazdad magic shows 2:30, 4:00 with balloon magic in between.
- Childrens play area
- Nature discovery trail
- Come for lunch, the food stalls and bar will be open from 1:30
Water Activities 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Raft race for young and young at heart (must be able to swim 25 metres), safety boats provided. To register (no charge) please contact Clarissa.
- Kayak treasure hunt on Cornish side of the river. More information please contact Jill Trew.
- Tavy Tars will be performing sea shanties
Music & Dancing 7:00pm – midnight
Foot stomping performances from the Morzim Band are sure to get us jumping and chanting until late at night.
Don’t forget to visit the bar and food stalls.
Food and Drink – all day
Windwood Pizza will be serving a range of pizza slices (plant and meat based) and whole pizzas fresh from their mobile wood fired pizza oven
Cornish Maids will be serving a variety of freshly cooked gluten-free rolls (eg breakfast, bacon, sausage), burgers (beef, lamb, pork, fish), vegetarian options, chips and hot drinks
Yacht Club bar will be open from 1:30pm until late serving beers, ciders, wine, spirits and mixers as well as icecreams.
Please park in Coombe Lane or at the Memorial Hall. Please do not drive down to the yacht club.
The children’s entertainer Emazdad has been sponsored by the Landulph Festival Committee, the bands providing lovely live music during the event have been paid for by Landulph Parish Council from the money given to the parish by the film producers who said it should be used for a parish event. The Memorial Hall committee will donate chairs and tables and provide parking.